Crystal reports ver. 13 /how to apply it/ Print this Article
If you want to run Crystal Reports version 13 you need to follow the steps below :
1) Make sure that you have chosen ASP.NET version 4 from your Web Site Panel.
/ In order to change your ASP.NET version, please login to your control panel, go to Websites and click on your website.We are providing ASP.NET 1.1.4, ASP.NET 2.0.5, ASP.NET 3.0, ASP.NET 3.5 , ASP.NET 4.0 and ASP.NET 4.5. There you will see the extensions tab. Please choose the desired asp.net version. /
Note : version 4.5 is running under 4.0
2) Visual Studio 2010 supports Crystal reports ver. 13 so you have to use it . Visual Studio 2008 works with Crystal Reports ver. 12 but it is requiring ASP.NET ver. 3 & 3.5
3) It is necessary to have installed CR on the local station.You need to make sure you download the correct CR version - > CRVS2010 (SP 2) 13.0.2000.0
You can find it at the end of the page below - http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=56787567
Note that 64 bit runtime is only available as an MSI. There is no 64 bit MSM file available.
4) Make sure you setup full trust permission on your root folder . The local service permission must be setup on your application pool .
5) Make sure the aspnet_client folder exists on your root folder.
Was this answer helpful?
Private 256-bit SSL certificates. To purchase SSL Certificate for your domain registered with us...
Static IP is available. Visit following link to buy it:http://www.techplusintl.com/addons.html
Ruby on Rails is offered with all linux plans with a commitment of 1 or 2 years.
We do include SVN support with our Linux plans with a commitment of 1, 2 or 3 years. We also...
All of the tools below are available with all of our Windows packages: Blogs: AtomSite(wg),...